There were are in the center of the picture. It was cold, dark and wet when we started. Monkey Man was up before 5am this morning, worried that we wouldn't get there in time.Saturday, November 14, 2009
We did it!
Monkey Man and I ran an 8k today. That is 4.97 miles. He ran the whole way and barely broke a sweat! We finished in 55 minutes and 46 seconds. I am so impressed and proud of him!
There were are in the center of the picture. It was cold, dark and wet when we started. Monkey Man was up before 5am this morning, worried that we wouldn't get there in time.
There were are in the center of the picture. It was cold, dark and wet when we started. Monkey Man was up before 5am this morning, worried that we wouldn't get there in time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Way to go you guys!! I love the picture of you two with your medals! ♥
ReplyDelete