Friday, October 16, 2009

Not just for rainy days...

It has been raining pretty steadily here for the past couple of days. The ducklings have resorted to playing with the couch cushions again. We've had these couches for about 9 years and we have really gotten our money's worth out of them. Not only are they for sitting on, but they're also used for building forts, caves, mountains, horses, slides and springboards.


I remember not being allowed to sit on certain family member's couches when I was a child, for fear that they'd get dirty or worn. Or if we did get to sit on them, they had to be covered with towels or sheets first. I guess those memories are why I'm so lenient about couch treatment today. Or maybe it's because the ducklings would be doing stuff like this on my kitchen table instead.For cushion mountains, the general consensus is the higher the better. Danger is fun. Rain, rain, go away... the ducklings must go out to play!

No comments:

Post a Comment