Sunday, December 28, 2008


Savoring the Circus


A peek into the funnest of times... I'm creating this blog for several reasons. One, is to give distant family members a chance to see pictures of this particular set of grandkids, cousins, neices, nephews, etc... Another is to get to know the digital camera Daddy Duck gave me for Christmas, and the other reason is just for fun. :)
Our life really is like a circus some days - with six very active kids running around (plus a goat, 2 cats and a flock of assorted chickens). It can get crazy, but we are blessed beyond what I could ever imagine and I am trying to just savor every moment. (My circus performers are growing up so fast!) Thus, the name Savoring the Circus.

2 comments:

  1. They are so beautiful!!! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really made me smile and laugh, something I don't do nearly enough of. I too, have a circus and will try to see the humor in it more often. THANKS

    ReplyDelete