Today was a sweet reminder of all those wonderful things. Sugar Baby, knowing that Queenie was tired and possibly not feeling well this afternoon, made her a little bed/nest on the floor and read to her. Queenie fell asleep, and while she slept, her big sisters set up a tea party for her.

Queenie awoke to find a party fit for a princess! How sweet is that?

Don't you just love to hear your children laugh? Sometimes my boys nearly drive me nuts with all their silliness, but when I stop to think that what I'm hearing is happiness, it helps me be much more appreciative (and sane). I love their giggles!
Psalm 127:3 says that "Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him" and I believe it. :)

Aww, this post brought tears to my eyes... what sweet children you have. I so love to read your blog and see what you and the kids are up to! My only gripe is that we dont live close enough together!
ReplyDeleteI ♥ you all!!