Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Funnies from her majesty...

The royal Queenie is certainly keeping us entertained these days.
A few days ago, all was relatively quiet in the house and Queenie was nowhere in sight. Eventually, I discovered her in the bathroom. Upon opening the door, Queenie started acting very suspicious, scurrying to close cabinet doors and such, and I noticed little blue blobs all over the floor.

Me: Queenie, what were you doing?

Queenie: I... I will never EVER do it again. [said very quickly]

Me: Queenie, what were you doing?

Queenie: I... I... Iloveyoumama-yesma'am! [said very very quickly and followed by a quick hug]

I was finally able to get her to 'fess up. She admitted to sucking on the toothpaste.

I guess there are worse things in life. ?

Tonight, Queenie and I were snuggling together on my bed.

Queenie: Mommy, where are your eyebrows?

Me: Right here, see? And here are yours. Here are your eye lashes, too.

[Queenie points to her eyelashes and pulls her eyelid, distorting her eye.]

Queenie: See, I can do this with my eye.

Me: Yes I see... Queenie, where are your nostrils?

Queenie [very seriously]: Upstairs.

Me: Bahahahahahahaaa!

Queenie: No, I mean downstairs.


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment