We've picked & shelled peas from the garden. If Queenie disappears, you can almost be certain she is in the pea patch, picking and eating peas. Having her around it like having a herd of deer living in your garden. Seriously, the rest of us hardly stand a chance at getting any of the peas.

The kids kept saying "save the bubble gum" while we were shelling the peas. I finally realized they were talking about the pods. They chew them up until all the sweetness is gone and then spit them out. Here, they were making pea lips.

More garden bounty... I love looking at it.
I don't think Queenie was too happy about her new hairdo. (But she will put up with anything if there's a candy reward.)
And lastly, our beloved kitty, Bobby, has been missing for over a week now. He had the best personality of any cat I knew. He will be sorely missed (especially by Bootsie).

No comments:
Post a Comment