Thursday, April 16, 2009

I could eat these everyday and never get tired of them.

Whenever Daddy Duck lets me escape from the circus & have time by myself on a Saturday, I try to swing by the store where these yummy delights are made fresh and have some of them for my lunch. The ones I make at home are a cross between california rolls and korean kimbap. Mmmmm...
First, I slice & dice yummy things, like avocados, cucumbers, carrots, imitation crabmeat, kimchee, and pickled daikon radish if I have any. Don't the carrots look so pretty?
Then I roll them up. Sometimes with the rice on the bottom, and sometimes with the seaweed on the bottom.

Then, I slice them.

Then I eat them. Many of them. Mmmm... I can't wait for Daddy Duck to get home so we can go ahead and have dinner! The ducklings like them, too. Some of them will pick out the avocado, though.

1 comment: