Thursday, February 19, 2009

More Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous. That's pretty much how my brain operates. Hundreds of unrelated thoughts, ideas, plans, etc... swirling around in my head...

Mr. C turned 7 recently! He had a "Appy Birthday". He zoned out while decorating his cake & unknowingly ate the "H". (Do these boys look like they need all the sugar in that cake?)


Beautiful Eggs! Aren't these eggs so pretty? They remind me of spring.

We had a Fabulous Fifties Valentines Banquet at church last Saturday. I donned a poodle skirt & Daddy Duck slicked his hair back & rolled up his jeans. It was a lot of fun. I tried to tease my hair to make it bouff up in the back, but it was a lot harder than I anticipated. (Mainly because I was afraid of having to comb it all back out!)

1 comment:

  1. Ahahaaaa! I love that picture of you and Daddy Duck, too funny! I get yall had alot of fun!

    Your eggs look dyed... we never see eggs like that in the store! And cut me a hunk of that yummy looking Appy Birthday cake while yer at it, it looks yummy too!

    I ♥ your blog!

    ReplyDelete